Netgear AirCard AC785S 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot | AC785-100EUS
We offer 4PX Express delivery by USPS shipping service. The estimated delivery is 7-17 business days. 9to5shop supports 14 days of unconditional returns to our US warehouse.
This is not a USA version. This is the EU version of AC785S
- Compact, powerful, and future-ready
- Ensure the best speed and performance for up to 10 main and 5 guest WiFi devices almost anywhere you go with the AirCard 785S Mobile Hotspot. It’s sleek, compact and loaded with powerful features such as an integrated data usage meter, dual-band WiFi and a long-lasting battery.
- AirCard 785S Mobile Hotspot is a new 4G Pocket WiFi Router from Netgear. Netgear 785s is now available for Telstra and named Telstra Pre-Paid 4G My Pocket Wi-Fi Ultimate. Just like Netgear Aircard 782s, Netgear Aircard 785s is also an LTE Category 4 router
- Supporting 4G LTE FDD 700/900/1800/2100/2600 MHz also with 3G networks backward. Up to 10 WiFi-enabled devices could access the internet simultaneously through Aircard 785s. The download speed could reach up to 150Mbps.
- On the 1.77 inch LCD color display, the user can see the data usage, network connection status, WiFi status, battery life, alerts, and notification. The Netgear 785s could keep working for 10 hours with the battery of 2000mAh.
- Netgear AirCard 785s (Telstra Pre-Paid 4G My Pocket Wi-Fi Ultimate) Technical Specifications:
- 4G FDD Band B1/3/7/8/28 (700/900/1800/2100/2600 MHz)
- 3G HSPA+: 850/2100 MHz
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, 2x2 MIMO
- Dual-Band Wi-Fi 2.4GHz/5GHz
- Multiple SSID/Guest Wi-Fi support
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- 1.77 inch LCD Color Display
- Data usage meter
- 4G/3G network info/status
- SIM: 3FF Format (microSIM)
- Dual TS-9 external antennas
- The lithium-ion battery of 2000mAh, Up to 10 hours of continuous use and standby for 300 hours
- 109.9 mm (L) x 68.9 mm (W) x 14.6 mm (H)
- Weight: 127g