- 10pcs CE Certified KN95 Masks. These masks are equivalent to N95 Masks in the USA, FFP2 Masks in Europe, P2 Masks in Australia / NZ / NZA, it is also called KMOEL masks in Korea, DS Masks in Japan. Please check the technical specification down below.
- N95= blocks at least %95 of very small (0.3 micron) particles
- Recommended by WHO https://www.who.int/docs/default-source/documents/advice-on-the-use-of-masks-2019-ncov.pdf
- It can be used for protection against the coronavirus.
- When you wear them, you must combine with hand hygiene and other preventive measures.
- International Journal of Infectious Diseases concluded when used correctly, masks are highly effective in preventing the spread of viral infections.
N95 Masks / FFP2 Masks / KN95 Masks / P2 Masks