Band 8 (900MHz)
- Note: It does not work in the USA this is Netgear M1 MR1100-1TLAUS if you want to learn it is compatible or not with your country check the tab named "will it work in my country"
- Dear USA Customers, please check the USA version of Netgear M1 https://9to5shop.com/products/netgear-nighthawk-m1-mr1100-100nas-router-usa-version-unlocked
This is a used item in a good condition.
THIS IS NOT USA VERSION
This is the MR2100-1TLAUS version. Please check the bands to be sure. This is the AU version. It will not work in the USA.
Compared to the old Huawei B818-260, the new B818-263 is much better model because this one supports more bands.
- What is the difference between Huawei B818-260 and B818-263?
- B818-260 = LTE Band 1/3/7/8/20/28/32/38/42
- (This one) B818-263 = LTE Bands 1/3/7/8/20/28/32/38/42 and 5/26/40/41/43
- LTE Category 9 mobile hotspot
- Support TDD-LTE/FDD-LTE/UMTS/WCDMA/GSM network
- LTE-FDD: DL/UL 450/50Mbps (Category9)
- LTE-TDD: DL/UL 330+/11+Mbps
- Support up to 32 wireless users
- WLAN 802.11b/g/n/ac, 2×2 MIMO, dual-band (2.4GHz & 5GHz)
- Battery: 2200mAh
Band 8 (900MHz) supported mobile wifi devices. FDD LTE Band 8(900MHz) is paired to allow simultaneous transmission on two frequencies. The Uplink frequency is 880 – 915MHz and downlink frequency is 925 – 960MHz. The Width of the band is 35MHz, duplexing spacing is 45MHz and band gap is 10MHz. Countries that use LTE B8: Bangladesh (Banglalink,Robi,Grameenphone) / Czech Republic (Vodafone) / Hong Kong (SmarTone) / Indonesia (Telkomsel, XL Axiata, Indosat) / Japan (Softbank) / Netherlands (T-Mobile) / Singapore (Singtel) / Slovenia (Telekom Slovenije) / South Korea (KT) / Sweden (Tele2, Telenor, Comviq) / Taiwan (T Star, Chunghwa Telecom)