Band 1 (2100Mhz) - The FDD LTE Band 1 Supported mobile wifi devices. The band1 is paired to allow simultaneous transmission on two frequencies. A small compatibility list between the carrier and LTE Band 1 supported 4G LTE routers. Australia (Virgin Mobile, Optus, Telstra, Vodafone) / Bangladesh (Banglalink, Robi, Grameenphone) / Czech Republic (T-Mobile, Vodafone) / Estonia (Tele2) / France (Bouygues Télécom) / Japan (KDDI au, Softbank, NTT Docomo) / Philippines (Smart) / Poland (Play) / Saudi Arabia (Zain) / South Africa (Cell C) / South Korea (LG U+ (Uplus), SK Telecom and KT) / Sudan (Zain) / Tajikistan (Babilon Mobile) / Thailand (TrueMove H, dtac) / United Kingdom (Vodafone)
- 4G LTE in USA (AT&T, T-Mobile)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, Spain...)
- Middle East
- Latin America
- 3G Globally
- BRAND NEW AND ORIGINAL ITEM
- FREE SHIPPING TO USA
- Note: It does not work in the USA this is Netgear M1 MR1100-1TLAUS if you want to learn it is compatible or not with your country check the tab named "will it work in my country"
- Dear USA Customers, please check the USA version of Netgear M1 https://9to5shop.com/products/netgear-nighthawk-m1-mr1100-100nas-router-usa-version-unlocked
- LTE Category 4 Stick
- Chipset: Huawei Hisilicon
- Support FDD-LTE/UMTS/DC-HSPA+/GSM/EDGE technology
- DL150Mbps/UL 50Mbps
- Supports up to 15 WiFi devices
This is a used item in a good condition.
Compared to the old Huawei B818-260, the new B818-263 is much better model because this one supports more bands.
- What is the difference between Huawei B818-260 and B818-263?
- B818-260 = LTE Band 1/3/7/8/20/28/32/38/42
- (This one) B818-263 = LTE Bands 1/3/7/8/20/28/32/38/42 and 5/26/40/41/43
- LTE Category 9 mobile hotspot
- Support TDD-LTE/FDD-LTE/UMTS/WCDMA/GSM network
- LTE-FDD: DL/UL 450/50Mbps (Category9)
- LTE-TDD: DL/UL 330+/11+Mbps
- Support up to 32 wireless users
- WLAN 802.11b/g/n/ac, 2×2 MIMO, dual-band (2.4GHz & 5GHz)
- Battery: 2200mAh